opts for customised service
At dmlights, we take a personal approach very seriously.
Not every customer has the same needs and we want to respond to them even more.
Therefore, we’ve decided to make some profound structural changes,
to be implemented in the near future.
Wat will change?
- Shift to online service for our private customers
- Opening Pro Center for professionals active in construction and related activities
- Lighting showroom coming in 2021
Focus on webshop for private customers
Our physical store in Heist-op-den-Berg, better known as the Elektriciteit Paul De Meutter store, will close its doors to private individuals starting on 19 October 2020 and from then on will only be opened for professional customers active in construction and related activities.
How does this fit into a better and more personal service?
Private customers saw our shop mainly as a place where they could pass by if they needed lighting or electrical equipment and where they could also get answers. We still want to offer these services, but primarily online.
How are we going to do that?
From now on, you can only make your purchases via the e-shop. It’s fast, easy, and safe. You can still contact us with your questions. Our Customer Service Desk can be reached via email, by phone on 015 25 76 68, or via the chat.
What are the advantages of this?
- No queue: You can contact our Customer Service Desk with all your questions from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday.
- Free home delivery: Your order will be delivered to your home free of charge once you have spent 100 euro or more in our e-shop. You don’t even have to leave your home.
- 24/7 Pick-up point: Would you prefer to pick up your order yourself? This can be done via our parcel safe, a quick and secure way to pick up your orders when it suits you.
Lighting plans by appointment
You can still visit our offices if you need a customised lighting plan. However, you will need to make an appointment with one of our lighting specialists for this.
Pro Center opening
Our physical store is usually a stopover on the way to a work site for professional customers active in building/construction and related sectors. Usually to quickly pick up some equipment, and often having a more technical question. To make this even smoother in the future, we will rename our current store the dmlights Pro Center as of 19 October.
What service can you count on at the dmlights Pro Center?
- Technical support: Experienced employees provide quick support for more complex questions related to electrical equipment and lighting.
- Rapid processing of orders: Our service here is only aimed at professionals, so your orders will be ready to go sooner.
- Customised service: Our Pro Center is aimed at the professional client with services customised to their specific needs.
Experience lighting in our showroom
You can already have a look at our full range on our website, but those who would like to see their favourite lighting ‘IRL’ will be able to do so in our showroom in the not-so-distant future. Not only will you be able to experience different types of lighting in our showroom, but our professional lighting consultants will also be there to assist you.
Want to stay informed of the changes?
Do you want to know exactly when the showroom will open or are you curious about what steps dmlights will take next towards an even better service? Subscribe to our newsletter soon and you’ll get all the news sent straight to your digital mailbox.